Forums

Help › Forums

Friends online

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 6 2022 2:18 PM (5 replies)
  • Lauracroft30
    15 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2022 4:07 PM

Since the update I have experienced issues….can any one explain what the little red and green dots mean? I thought it meant they were online and willing to accept an invite, but this doesn’t appear the case. Furthermore, sometimes if I press the players pic it sends an invite and other times if I press the win/loss score it works. Finally, recently I had 11 friends online some had green dots other had red…I sent them each an invite but invite wasnt sent through to the friend, the game took me to the players profile and the friends confirmed no game invite…was received. Some friends are reporting that I am offline when this isn’t the case.

I have sent numerous emails to Wgt but so far no positive response.

• Lauracroft30
    15 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 6:39 PM

Hi I appreciate your reply..since the update this has become an issue to me. Friends are telling me that sometimes during the day I am offline, but I never play offline..so they cannot send me a game invite in much the same way that I cannot send them one either. Once an invite is sent it doesn’t seem to register but the game takes me back to that players profile page and not the screen that says 3 holes or 9 holes (for example)

I play this on iPad  remotely so don’t see the “lobby” you reply refers to.

Thanks

• ScottHope
    10,324 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 1:55 PM

Have you tried pressing the little green/white play button on each players info box?

• Lauracroft30
    15 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 2:18 PM

I hadn’t pressed the little green or red dots, figuring it was to small. Should this matter? It doesn’t seem consistent as to where to press…the players picture, the white “play or win/loss record” or the dot. Is it that sensitive?

Can’t understand why friends are not receiving my invites regularly and why I am also not receiving there’re regularly also. I don’t play offline!

Any solutions or advice?

thanks

RSS