Forums

Help › Forums

Last update

Tue, Nov 15 2022 3:00 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lauracroft30
    15 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2022 4:10 PM

Has anyone else experienced problems since the last update particularly regards “Friends”.

I have irregular issues with the little green and red dots, sending and receiving game invites and friends suggesting I’m “offline” when this isn’t the case. 

I have contacted Wgt  over a week ago now and nothing has changed. 

• dkap2000
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2022 5:29 PM

Same problem playing friends. Won't load anymore since the latest update.  I submitted a note to WGT, and they acknowledged others were having similar problems, but sadly it is not fixed.  Probably need to wait for the next update.  It was fine BEFORE  the latest update, (which they force you to do if you want to play).

• Samsgame72
    13 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2022 11:07 PM

Take no notice of the dots whether they are red or green all this means is…

RED …Your currently swinging your bat somewhere…Meaning you maybe playing putter practising…Tourneys…swinging for cash..On a course in the game mode tab…or even a friend …that dot will be red…

GREEN … When Your floating around …or in between games…

BUT….Red or green you can still hit the play button…They get the invite like normal with the offer to play or decline…..

The friends online will be above the rest …right at the top…Ones below have no play button because they are of line or playing Harry’s cloak…

I got your invite couple days ago..I declined as I was playing in a turf…what colour was my dot ?…you must of seen i decline…..I see you change from Red to green all the time ….

Hmmmmm Hope this is helpful 😉

• bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2022 2:10 PM

I don’t know if my problem has been experienced by anyone else . I receive invites to play from friends , and I accept , it matches us up , I get to the tee , say something like hi nice to see you , play my shot , and the wheel spins , time runs out and it says they have forfeited . It doesn’t happen every time , when i do eventually get to play someone , they say the same has happened to them , with me not hitting a ball but saying I forfeited . , 

can Nico or anyone explain what’s going on please 

• bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2022 2:10 PM

I don’t know if my problem has been experienced by anyone else . I receive invites to play from friends , and I accept , it matches us up , I get to the tee , say something like hi nice to see you , play my shot , and the wheel spins , time runs out and it says they have forfeited . It doesn’t happen every time , when i do eventually get to play someone , they say the same has happened to them , with me not hitting a ball but saying I forfeited . , 

can Nico or anyone explain what’s going on please 

• PAGES
RSS