Forums

Help › Forums

shot meter

Thu, Nov 17 2011 5:02 PM (7 replies)
  • concan
    17 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 6:17 AM

when i changed from L55 to L56 my shot meter speed increased double it seems maybe not quite but alot faster id already upgraded my clubs twice had set above starter set then upgrded to ping raptor set saw they  were hiting past me wth taylor mades R11 so upgrded to those,wth the 2 upgradeds chnged levels at least 6 r 7 times no increase n meter until L56 AN DID IT CHNGE, is this normal r did i do somethng to make it do this r is somethng i need gto do to slow it down some please help very frustrated game was alot fun but to difficult to b consistant now .thnks alot

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 6:26 AM

Looks like you recently switched balls or what you had been using (Dove balls?). Though they don't speed up the meter, the balls you are using now don't slow it down like others do. Look for a ball with a dot or two of 'feel'. Hope that helps.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 9:14 AM

Check your club speeds and try to keep drivers and irons the same speed. Check the balls, the one's with more feel dots will help slow the meter. Many have learned to keep their equipment level as far as meter speed goes.

• concan
    17 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 10:11 AM

Thanks alot for repling to my prblm duffer66,what do u mean when u say chck ur club speeds ive gota an idea but want to hear from you to make sure im n the same ball park,an the balls u mean the softer ones like calaways r sryxons.Again thnks for your help if at all possible i wld like to become a frnd of urs because ur history answers that an im sure i will have some more glitches down the road an also could learn alot from someone of your caliber,HAPPY TRAILS

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 2:36 PM

Go to the Pro shop Concan and check the meter speeds on your clubs, there is a meter there that shows the speed of the meter when you hit the ball, try to make them all the same if possible as it makes the meter more manageable, you can only do this by buying clubs that have the same speed. For the balls, you will see a chart with dots. The dots show distance and spin and feel, the more dots the better. Feel is what slows the meter down. Hope I helped.lol

• RAIDERX
    12 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 3:00 PM

Im lagging big time right now. Anyone else?

• concan
    17 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 4:59 PM

thnks GlassMan27 that seems to be my prblem is paying attention to my equipment, which i was not doing.Thanks again for your help an repling back about my prblm.Happy Trails

• concan
    17 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 5:02 PM

Thanks duffer66 you have been alot a help, wish the world had more people like you an others that have helped me wth this. Happy Trails

RSS