Forums

Help › Forums

Those Terrible 80s

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 16 2011 10:25 AM (2 replies)
  • okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 6:53 AM

Hello, Everyone.  I've been enjoying the game for a couple of years.  Was gone for awhile, then came back and have worked my way through the tiers.  Recently made Legend.  My wonder now is about surviving those terrible 80s levels.  You know, when you have to play the long courses without the good equipment.  I suppose I'll just have to wait it out.  They say patience - especially in golf - is everything.  Right??

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 8:53 AM

Had a few friends with similar issues, they took a few months off, came back to WGT and they were a Legend with about 50 levels to go before they could buy the 'good stuff'.

No real solution except to play a lot, make sure you get your daily bonus, after a few days of playing it will max out at 880 points per day.  I found the 18 hole weekly stroke play gave you points quicker than anything else.  Unfortunately as you probably know, the higher the level the more points it takes to move to the next, I think I have been level 93 for almost a month now and still have over 60k to move to the next level.

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 10:25 AM

Thanks, Tarheels.  I'll keep your suggestions and hope I can buy the better equipment by Christmas - 2012!!!  LOL!!!

RSS