Forums

Help › Forums

Max CC Putter

Fri, Dec 30 2022 4:34 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mike19781978
    17 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2022 6:30 PM

Besides spending 4,000.00 on a putter, what other ways can we get the Max CC Putter?  Win certain tournaments?  I've also seen the Sabertooth putter and wondered how to get those too?   Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Mike

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,634 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 3:27 PM

Hey Mike,

They give away one to any country club that clinches the 1st place in each & every Clashes so theoretically speaking, becoming a member of such a CC and waiting until your turn to receive one is another way of getting the Golden Calf.

Hope it helps.

Simon 

• Duphpherer
    457 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 9:59 PM

I'll never get one, but I've heard if you suck at putting, you will continue to suck. No magic wand qualities. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2022 2:21 AM

Mike19781978:
    I've also seen the Sabertooth putter and wondered how to get those too? 

Buy this.  It's not the Sabertooth but a couple of things are certainly true.  It has exactly the same stats as the Sabertooth and it came out at the same time as the Sabertooth stopped being available, with a slight price hike.  

There are people that will tell you the equipment that has come out in the last few years acts differently to what it directly replaced, I better not speculate as to why some of them do this.  I'm not at all computer savvy but surely if exactly the same numbers are put in the same results come out.  

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2022 2:24 AM

• Lesthanpar
    1,482 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2022 2:47 AM

DodgyPutter:
    it came out at the same time as the Sabertooth stopped being available, with a slight price hike.  

If it costs more it will perform better on average.

Duphpherer:

I'll never get one, but I've heard if you suck at putting, you will continue to suck. No magic wand qualities. 

This is true. I have seen players with the golden putter miss putt after putt. Short and medium length putts that should be in the hole most of the time with any putter, even a starter.

Too bad can't rent one with the free rentals going on now. But then it would be embarrassing to keep missing putts with the golden one, can't blame the equipment, must be the person lol.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2022 3:53 AM

Lesthanpar:

DodgyPutter:
    it came out at the same time as the Sabertooth stopped being available, with a slight price hike.  

If it costs more it will perform better on average.

While it's nice to know that, you quoted half a sentence.   It has exactly the same stats as the Sabertooth and it came out at the same time as the Sabertooth stopped being available, with a slight price hike.  Will a virtual putter, with exactly the same stats as another one, "perform better on average" as it is more expensive?

• callaghan159
    6,308 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2022 4:08 AM

Mike19781978:
    what other ways can we get the Max CC Putter? 

With 200,000, 2 credit videos you are able to get one, almost free eh. The only cost is your time watching the 200,000 videos at 150 video credits a day. Do the math how long that will take.🤣

• Lesthanpar
    1,482 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2022 12:59 AM

DodgyPutter:
    While it's nice to know that, you quoted half a sentence.   It has exactly the same stats as the Sabertooth and it came out at the same time as the Sabertooth stopped being available, with a slight price hike.  Will a virtual putter, with exactly the same stats as another one, "perform better on average" as it is more expensive?

Not logically, if it has the exact same specs but this is WGT land, and we all know there are many variables to virtual equipment and how it performs. Not worth buying another putter or any equipment with the exact same specs unless you have credits to burn though but still in my opinion the newest latest and greatest more costly equipment will perform slightly better even with the same specs. Call me crazy, tin foil hat on backwards lol. 

• PAGES
RSS