Forums

Help › Forums

lack of irons in my bag

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 20 2023 1:22 PM (3 replies)
  • gillian5048
    168 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2023 2:08 PM

A few weeks ago, when I reached the 100 LVL, I rented a set of irons that was offered - the Calloway Rogue 100 iron set. I really liked the clubs, but the cost was a bit high for me. I did not purchase them. Surprisingly, the attributes for the iron set have remained available.

Since that time, irons are not listed in my equipment menu on the new WGT. I sent a comment about this to WGT but did not get a response. I did purchase a higher rated (LVL 58) set of Calloway irons - thinking I could equip my bag with them. However, since irons was not listed in the equipment menu, I was not able to do this.

This issue is preventing me from playing any tournaments. I can play alt-shot and stroke games using the attributes that remained.

This is my third notice to WGT that there is an issue.Hopefully, one of the WGT gurus can find a fix to my problem.

• MarchieB
    1,529 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2023 9:22 PM

Look at the end of this post ... Rental Issues

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/686970/4594962.aspx#4594962

• gillian5048
    168 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2023 1:22 PM

Thanks for the help regarding my iron problem following rental.

I still have the problem. here is a screen shoot of what I am seeing. There is no place to equip irons. Any assistence would be appreciated

RSS