Forums

Help › Forums

Hello to all fellow WGT members

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 19 2011 7:30 AM (7 replies)
  • RonBoe
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 11:27 AM

I would like to introduce myself, my playing name is RonBoe. I am a 66 yr old man and am unable to play real golf anymore as I was in a bicycle accident a couple of years ago and have serious shoulder problems.  However I have been a WGT member since Jan. 2010, and have enjoyed so much being able to play these wonderful courses. I have played with a few of you and enjoyed it so much. I live in Florida at the present but will be moving to Brasil in Feb. or March. Thanks WGT for provididg this wonderful challenge. Looking to enjoy many more years of this game.  

Thanks again.

RonBoe

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 12:46 PM

Hi Ron,

I am glad you are enjoying the game. :)

-wgticon

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 4:18 PM

Hey Ron! Welcome to many years of great fun!

• RonBoe
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 5:11 PM

Thank you wgticon

• RonBoe
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 5:13 PM

Thanks essy.

you also 

Ron

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 12:04 AM

Hello RonBoe------ Danmark2010 & Diamond CC are glad you enjoying the most famous game online.Danmark2010 & Diamond CC will wish good health and good games.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 7:30 AM

RonBoe:

I would like to introduce myself, my playing name is RonBoe. I am a 66 yr old man and am unable to play real golf anymore as I was in a bicycle accident a couple of years ago and have serious shoulder problems.  However I have been a WGT member since Jan. 2010, and have enjoyed so much being able to play these wonderful courses. I have played with a few of you and enjoyed it so much. I live in Florida at the present but will be moving to Brasil in Feb. or March. Thanks WGT for provididg this wonderful challenge. Looking to enjoy many more years of this game.  

Thanks again.

RonBoe

hi RonBoe,i am 60 same cituation ,working accident ,can not work no more ,cant play real golfto good anymore,thx,WGT for giving us older guys a game ,that keeps are brain sharpe (sometime :)  )........

RSS