Forums

Help › Forums

Ready-Go - Leaderboard Bug? Regarding "Vanishing" Players- 30% Rate of Attrition

Thu, Dec 31 2009 5:49 PM (31 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2009 12:26 PM

overtheedge:
    fix this minor little gliche caused by minor little minds.

Thats funny right there I don't care who you are thats's funny right there,if you don't like that you can get the hell out of here Thats funny right there.

In all seriousness folks I totally agree with him.I have yet to play a Ready To Go where I didn't have to wait the Full 24 hours,who am I Jack Bowers.I entered  one a couple of days ago and played one practice round and then played the tourney.When I got through with the tourney I waited about an hour after I finished the tourney and checked the leader board .Now one hour and one hour only it had 46 people listed on the leader board.But I had to wait, to the minute of the 24 hour tourney pay out rule.Thats insane.

Ready TO Go means Ready To Go

• kaleb2007
    28 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2009 5:49 PM

Gonna chime this idea on this again,,do not show the leader board for the tourny till after you have posted the round. Not after 50 get in,,,not till you post a round,,alot of people are waiting till the last minute to post a round cause they wanna see a number,,if they dont see a number till they post they have no choice,,would get the field played quicker i think. Cause nobody would be waiting to see,,just a thought,,

RSS