Forums

Help › Forums

Why set a room.......

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 28 2011 7:50 PM (9 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 9:13 PM

.......for 4 players and then tee-off with only one or two?? Annoying as hell to join the room set loop off etc. then the morons tee off. I mean if you're wanting a two or three player game then set the room accordingly. I know I've bailed on many games once that screen starts to fade and there are only two or three peeps in the room. Would be nice if WGT would implement choosing  2 - 3 - 4 players in the mix along with the choosing of courses, ranked, level page.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 7:37 PM

Anyone??    lol

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 7:56 PM

TeeWade:
    I know I've bailed on many games once that screen starts to fade and there are only two

Same here.....I usually wait until it loads to atleast say,,,,,,sorry I don't like to play in just twosomes.

Hp

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 8:04 PM

I suppose that would be a little more polite.  :)

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 9:45 PM

I do like the idea though of WGT setting the parameters for multiplayer stroke matches! That would kind of interesting. For Instance, incorporate that into the RANDOM selection.

Might take people to courses they dont play that often, but i guess that's only if they choose this option. It may force interactions between not so skilled players vs. very skilled players. Which can help poorly skilled players (no offense, been there myself) get to know the game, and see that the game can be played and be fun!

I like it.

DREW

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 7:34 PM

12 damn games tonight all set for 4 players. All 12 tee off with only 2 or 3 players.  What part of setting  4 player game do you wingnuts not understand??!!??!!  If you want a 2 or 3 player game then set the damn room for that many players.............please!

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 10:09 PM

They should also allow either player in a 2-player Stroke game; to be able to leave the game and come back; just like in Match play/4-player etc. and other modes.  Especially when the Meter is acting up again or the game is frozen; this usually fixes the problem at least temporarily.  How They missed that is beyond belief! :)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 10:13 PM

hpurey:
    sorry I don't like to play in just twosomes.

Hp

same here......threesomes all the way.

tbe

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 5:34 PM

thebigeasy707:

hpurey:
    sorry I don't like to play in just twosomes.

Hp

same here......threesomes all the way.

tbe

yeah i like threesomes too!!!!   ; )

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 7:50 PM

.........lol

RSS