Forums

Help › Forums

A few tips for (newish players) Live stream with suncity28

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 9 2011 8:18 AM (33 replies)
  • suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 1:45 AM

A few tips for new players  2 youtube video`s & full normal speed version`s on live stream version. Video`s are showing playing with out trying to hit the ding & having results easier to hit early & a little hard. 8/10 times you no where the ball will end up. 

Shows full desktop.

Meter & where I hit on the meter

Spin control & club selection

Putting green brakes & movements 

Full version 14 min video can be found here http://livestre.am/19dsr

Full version 12mins of this video can be found here http://livestre.am/18SOk

More live steaming video`s 7 or 8 can be found here  http://www.livestream.com/wgtsuncity28

newer video`s are in high quality gaming stream for better viewing the first one I did not that great.

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 2:34 AM

This is an awesome way to show Anyone what the camera man is doing, A few of these video;s should help Players understand the thought going into the shot. For many who dont understand Live Streaming your own shots Does have somewhat of a jerky Meter. Doing this Need Much more ram and CPU power. And is not easy to do.

Awesome Sun Keep them coming This is Valuable for Us mere Mortals

Courtney

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 2:43 AM

I tried a few times & played around with the different options/settings film quality for better viewing for players to watch. 

With livestream going in the back ground meter will stop , pause for 5 sec`s jam (grrrrr)

The best I could get it what was playable for me was the lowest setting. I play around try different things see what happens :)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 2:48 AM

suncity28:

I tried a few times & played around with the different options/settings film quality for better viewing for players to watch. 

With livestream going in the back ground meter will stop , pause for 5 sec`s jam (grrrrr)

The best I could get it what was playable for me was the lowest setting. I play around try different things see what happens :)

Very nice Sun... Putting was awesome.. It's fantastic to see a great player play the game :)

Question... Do you use full B/Spin on all your Tee shots when playing off the legends too?

Cheers

Roger

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 2:57 AM

With driving  3/4 - Full back spin of the tee max the distance of the tee. I may change things depending on wind direction & course played. Sta & Rsg i hit a lot of 1 dot of top spin tend to get a few nice kicks at times.

I just find full or 3/4 bs tee shots a little easier to control of the tee.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 3:00 AM

Cool, thanks for the reply :)

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 7:08 PM

I noticed on alot of your putts you both 'aimed' and missed the ding. Any magic formula you use to determine how much to move 'aimer' in relation to how far you try to miss ding? Any tips to help improve my godawful putting would be much appreciated...

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 7:44 PM

Sun, 

How do you control the meter power by moving left/right?  I have to move mine up/down.

Edit:

Lol, never knew it could be done like that...effing year-plus us raising up and down....

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 8:24 PM

MBaggese:
    How do you control the meter power by moving left/right?  I have to move mine up/down.

lol!!!

I have seen players do that before live. (dragging the meter Up & Down to gain power or for less power) Thought hmmm. I find it hard to get timing right when when dragging up & down  as your eyes can sometimes follow the mouse button up what takes some of your concentration away from hitting the ball.

Drag left to right  eyes stay focused on the meter simple left right movement .

I am trying for better quality videos  

• Hef111
    358 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 12:08 AM

EDIT - never mind watched your replays, found the old forum thread and have my answer.

RSS