Forums

Help › Forums

Comodo Dragon & Game Booster....WOW

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:15 AM (7 replies)
  • Donko58
    183 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 2:56 PM

I've been a member of WGT since 2009 and finally reached Legend about a month ago. Throughout that time I have put up with an unstable and jittery meter which at times made it difficult to post a low score. Countless times I have seen in the forums to use Comodo Dragon for your browser and install Game Booster to help resolve the meter problems but I have never taken this advice. What a big mistake that was !! Since installing Comodo Dragon and Game Booster I have enjoyed a silky smooth meter ( I still miss the ding a lot but at least I can't blame the meter....lol ) I highly recommend these two programs for anyone who has meter problems. It would have made my journey to Legend much easier and much more enjoyable.......Happy hitting !!

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 3:07 PM

I play WGT on a 5 year old laptop and if it wasn't for Comodo Dragon and Game Booster I think it would be unplayable.

• Ben110
    38 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 3:25 PM

DannyPhan:

I play WGT on a 5 year old laptop and if it wasn't for Comodo Dragon and Game Booster I think it would be unplayable.

Playing WGT on a 5-year old desktop. Slow loading times, but good meter and works fine for me.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 5:24 AM

hi donko58 can you tell me wot this comodo and game booster does please as i also suffer bigtime with swing jitters.

cheers

pdxdriver

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 5:36 AM

pdxdriver:
    can you tell me wot this comodo and game booster does

Comodo Dragon is another Chrome product-it's a browser that handles the game better. Gamebooster turns off stuff running in the background on your computer that could get in the way of the game performance.

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 7:54 AM

YankeeJim:

pdxdriver:
    can you tell me wot this comodo and game booster does

Comodo Dragon is another Chrome product-it's a browser that handles the game better. Gamebooster turns off stuff running in the background on your computer that could get in the way of the game performance.

Yes exactly what Jim said (Thanks Jim ! )....Download and install both and you will notice a big difference in your meter performance.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:10 AM

thanks for your reply i shall give it a try

cheers

pdxdriver

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:15 AM

Another user here of the comodo/game booster combo..... 

I can attest to it helping immensely,

now, if I can find out what helps my finger to brain connection for the meter timing. 

Hp

RSS