Forums

Help › Forums

You know what really grinds my gears?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 2 2011 3:03 PM (20 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 7:48 PM

Hey bud....everyone needs to vent once in awhile   :)

Especially on this game !

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 11:06 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

Some clown wants to shoot 9. Ok we set up,,shoot a couple holes & he knocks it in the fescue. Then i get a "I gotta get ready for work,, sorry,,see you"

Or the clown that don't say nothin,,he's birdied every hole for the last 5 holes and leads by 5 strokes but 'poof' he's all the sudden disconnected,,MAN THAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS!

Or I just get this monster driver & new Callaway balls. I smash the drive to test it on #1 St.Andys,,,& kerplunk,,,in the swilky burn,,,,read the wind ass backwords,,MAN THAT REALLY GRINDS MY STONES!

I rent all the clubs on free rental weekend,,so I decide to rent a full set again on Sunday and the clubs aren't in my bag,,but wgt 'says' they put them in the bag & equipped me,,MAN THAT GRINDS MY GEARS!! 

So i shoots in the unlimited tourney,,gets the eagle out the gate & birdy birdy birdy ,,,double bogey,,,,,DAMN<<<THAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS"

Maybe try grinding coffee beans instead. :)  Better get used to it and welcome to WGT :)

• Sirch70
    11 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 6:48 AM

How bout when WGT makes it a big point, that they never give out your vital info? Those new ads showing in RED on the right side of the menu screen are ripoffs and fakes. Yesterday I saw one that said this is no joke, you are todays winner. I figure wgt wouldnt permit this, so it must be from them and they are having some kind of random prize. I clicked on it and when I tried to claim the prize, it was one of those (first you have to take surveys scams). That was enough for them to grab my e-mail, Now i'm getting all kinds of spam, and its a pain to have to add all of these addresses to my filter. What happened to your promise WGT? You gonna give my credit card number next? This is *** guys BEWARE!!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 10:20 AM

Sirch70:
    How bout when WGT makes it a big point, that they never give out your vital info? Those new ads showing in RED on the right side of the menu screen are ripoffs and fakes.

Those ads come from where you've been, not WGT. Those tracking cookies planted all over your computer do just that-they track what you look at so the ads can be tailored to what you're interested in. WGT has nothing to do with them other than getting the income from allowing them to be displayed here. You are the one that determines the content.

• Sirch70
    11 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 11:02 AM

well WGT does not have a privacy ploicy in effect for cookies. When I set my cookie filter to block sites that do NOT have a privacy policy, It blocks WGT. Also if they are getting paid to let these ads be displayed, they have an obligation to investagate them.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 11:08 AM

i understand: WGT are slaves to lousey advertisers eh? whatever..

You know what else reall GRINDS MY REAR,,i know,,i know,,u could give a rats azz.

Anyhow,,Comcast,,,it's 'great provider' promiss. Every lousey night around 7 pm,,the internet slows to a crawl,,i can't do ANYTHING on the web,,the speeds are not slow,,they are non-existent.

I got in touch with comcast ( i only pay out the ying yang for service) and they say they will have that prob taken care of soon. Comcast says its only a temporary thing,,,and I was like doing good in one of the tourneys.

Folks,,this is a ***'es and gripes thread. I don't give a *** what you say,,you aren't gonna offend me,,i'm teflon so,,,blow away.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 11:21 AM

Sirch70:
    When I set my cookie filter to block sites that do NOT have a privacy policy, It blocks WGT.

Set WGT as an exception.

• paulshack
    281 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 2:32 PM

when your friends status is available all day long but nobody is there!!!!!!!!!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 2:46 PM

Thanks guys:

Yeah,,i'm a crusty bas tard i know,,sorry.

Any how, the swing meter thing don't bother me with the Rapture cause I'm so used to it.

I tried that Ghost ans ALL the putters and,,i know this sounds lame but,,i didn't see the big deal? lol The Daytona Rossa,,was about comparable with my spider,,idk.

But yeah friends,,,ha ha. He's got no FWRIENDs!!@  ,,well,,who's give a shi t. I don't play with many clowns anyhow.

But if you want to friend me and play,,i promiss to be nice,,,and FINISH THE GAME<<DUH.

ANyhow,,if you have anything that may "Grind you rear" just stick in the biotch's & gripes box here,,I like witty offensive bombast's directed at me once in a while,,I need a good azz chewing.

Oh yeah,,balls.. I find that the ball are a little expensive,,idk. I find the cheap balls with the spin  do alright? I'm not out to shoot no 53 ( yeah,,right,,) but yeah,,i like the Srixon balls sort of,,i know the Callaway are the best and I loved them,,I JUST DON"T KNOW HOW THE HELL COME I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ALL BLURRY EYED & TEE THE DAMN THING INTO THE SWILKEN BURN!!@@#

That's why i'm pissed about the balls lately lol.

RSS