hello WGT! Try looking into it, so us honest players have a chance! ty  

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 7:31 PM

seen a level 87 hack before.

• StellaGroove
    15 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 10:42 PM

Just played with Mr Adha....good player, quite but a gentleman.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 5:27 AM

Just like I was a level 40+ and still an Amateur when for that level somewhere around level 44 I should have reached Tour Pro not just Pro

It's not all about playing 9 holes by yourself and never about closest to the hole events.

I finally made Pro when I read in the forums that you should not just play one course and also to beat the heck out of Saint Andrews if you want to tier up quick. Which I did this weekend with the help of a free driver rental in which I used the Taylor made R11 and it dropped my score a lot. Even had one round on it where I was only 1 over par which I could not do before that.

So be versatile  and play around on all courses and definitely challenge your friends like crazy for experience points. 

Joe The Pro   (lol)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 5:33 AM

It's quite easy to be any level and a hack; just depends what type of games you enjoy playing.

Calling out other players in the forums is against the rules though, so I edited post #1.

-wgticon

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 5:42 AM

WGTicon:

It's quite easy to be any level and a hack; just depends what type of games you enjoy playing.

Calling out other players in the forums is against the rules though, so I edited post #1.

-wgticon

I apologize for that, and after doing some homework, I guess if all you play is AS, it is possible.

My mistake!

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 9:21 PM

I play almost only stroke and i became Master at level 42. I guess it's all about playing Stroke and get your average down.

RSS