Help › Forums

sick of this crap

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 16 2014 4:21 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DEVIOUSDAV
    16 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 2:31 AM

ok wgt when are u going to get it right! I pay very good money to play here and your site gets worse instead of better. Your drop games are so bad lately, i am getting sick of this crap. Quit smoking the gongie and get ppl that know what the hell they are doing. You have a good program going, dont let it get to your head and get it right

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 5:49 AM

Perhaps if you were less rude and more specific about the problems, then they might be able to help you.

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 6:33 AM

make sure they pass that GONGIE to the left lol

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 8:34 AM

What are "drop games"? 

Drop down....as in CC tournaments? When creating them you have the "drop down" box.

• roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 9:14 AM

I think by dropped games he means you are in a match play or alt shot and one of the player disconnects and everyone gets booted and can not get back into the game.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 1:48 PM

DEVIOUSDAV:
    I pay very good money to play here

And that's why they created it; along with a forum to blow off steam? :)

• cassmacmatt
    36 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 12:57 PM

Do you think wgt cares?  I tired playing on SA today.  By the time I finished #6 i had had 1e6 or 17 load manager errors, 5 or 6 lost connection issues, 5 wgt.com is not respondidng issues, 5 unexpjected error issues and scores of minor ordinary freeze ups.  I got out and had a drink.  oh, wgt folks, i cleaned my browser, scrubbed my cookies and slid that bar all the way to the right.  It's you.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 1:14 PM

cassmacmatt:

Do you think wgt cares?  I tired playing on SA today.  By the time I finished #6 i had had 1e6 or 17 load manager errors, 5 or 6 lost connection issues, 5 wgt.com is not respondidng issues, 5 unexpjected error issues and scores of minor ordinary freeze ups.  I got out and had a drink.  oh, wgt folks, i cleaned my browser, scrubbed my cookies and slid that bar all the way to the right.  It's you.

Strange that nobody else has all these problems then.

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 6:15 AM

All i want is to maybe one day just win a bloody hat...i mean come on :)

• PAGES
RSS