Help › Forums

I did not receive my credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 6 2011 2:43 PM (3 replies)
  • gentlebojangles
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 3:43 AM

Hello,

I filled out a survey about tobacco use, and completed it. It thanked me and stated that I had indeed completed it.  i have not received the 150 credits, although my survey was accepted.  Please help

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 10:11 AM

It can take up to 24 hours for some of the surveys/offers made available through our partners at TrialPay to pay out credits.  If you've waited long than that, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com with the name of the survey/offer and the time completed and we will look into the issue.

Thanks!

• bristowgolf
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 2:05 PM

I didnot recive my credits after my first purches with my discover card.

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 2:43 PM

WGTadmin:

It can take up to 24 hours for some of the surveys/offers made available through our partners at TrialPay to pay out credits.  If you've waited long than that, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com with the name of the survey/offer and the time completed and we will look into the issue.

Thanks!

What does "Confirms Instantly" mean then? If it's not going to pay up right away, then it should not say this. It's misleading, not to mention frustrating and borderline dishonest.

Also, since I took the initial surveys, I haven't been able to take one since. But, they sure waste a lot of my time in the qualification, only to shaft me. It's all a farce. I'll have to collect bottles and cans, possibly work the corner on Friday nights. That's dangerous and it doesn't pay well either. I'm not that attractive. But, it definitely "confirms instantly", no waiting. :)

RSS