Forums

Help › Forums

game or practice?

Sat, Dec 10 2011 2:16 PM (5 replies)
  • frankie77
    5 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 4:05 PM

would like to thank Joeyola and Alan r60  for there help ,but one thing got me puzzled i  when i click on a course i cannot find where it says play game or just practice .It is a veritable maze on here :)

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 4:42 PM

frankie77:

would like to thank Joeyola and Alan r60  for there help ,but one thing got me puzzled i  when i click on a course i cannot find where it says play game or just practice .It is a veritable maze on here :)

click on PLAY NOW, when the next screen comes up click on STROKE PLAY, then on the right where it says GAME MODE and RANKED, click the arrow on the beside that  and RANKED will change to PRACTICE. 

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 4:45 PM

click on PLAY NOW, when the next screen comes up, click on STROKE PLAY, then on the right where it says GAME MODE and RANKED, click the arrow beside that  and RANKED will change to PRACTICE. 

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 5:02 PM

also .......... when you select practice mode, this opens other options. for a beginner you should make sure that you select easy tees, slow greens and low winds. You might also click on MENU, below your user name and watch the lessons videos.

• kennh
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 12:06 PM

Is it possible to practice on just one hole? or in CTTH?

thanks,

Ken

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 2:16 PM

kennh:

Is it possible to practice on just one hole?

http://www.wgt.com/courses/ 

Click on the course, click on the hole number, click on play hole now.

kennh:

Or in CTTH?

Play a CTTH round, once you've finished, click on "Continue" on the bottom right corner of the scorecard, then click on "Play again".

RSS