Forums

Help › Forums

Unauthorized Transactions

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 19 2024 6:44 AM (2 replies)
  • NoRulz25
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2024 5:11 PM

Any one ever had an issue where there was items bought with credits you didn’t make? In the last several days I’ve had 182 purchases of the 30 credit Boost. Obviously I didn’t do that. Who can I contact to get refunded?

• BlackBogey
    350 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2024 11:18 PM

There is a Contact link over there to the right --->

You might have better success emailing: members@wourldgolftour.com and include your WGT username and a description of the problem.  Make sure to spell out worldgolftour, as members@wgt.com will get sent to an email they only use for outgoing marketing and won't receive a response.

If you use Discord you can go to WGT Golf server and tag @wgtnico

Keep in mind you may not get a response from any of these over the weekend.

• Robert1893
    7,695 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2024 6:44 AM

NoRulz25:

Any one ever had an issue where there was items bought with credits you didn’t make? In the last several days I’ve had 182 purchases of the 30 credit Boost. Obviously I didn’t do that. Who can I contact to get refunded?

You do realize focus boost is an in-app purchase, correct? Introduced in 2015, it allows players to slow down the meter for the next shot. For each use, the cost is 30 credits. 

Is it possible you are clicking on it at part of your shot routine? If you don't intend to use it, you might want to consider disabling it in your settings.

RSS