Forums

Help › Forums

Can't accept an invite

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 7 2011 3:09 PM (6 replies)
  • pyemancan
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 2:16 PM

Help.. my brother for some reason can't connect with someone that invites him to play wgt he  can get my  invites but when he  accepts  it nothing happens. the game never shows up  Thank

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 5:46 PM

He may not understand where to look.  I know, with FireFox, when I get an invitation or invite another player from my profile page, I need to look in the new browser folder at the top left.  This is also true when editing clubs from my profile page.  The bottom line is look in different places on the browser and you should find the invitation game or match. 

Joey

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 6:02 PM

Joeyola:

He may not understand where to look.  I know, with FireFox, when I get an invitation or invite another player from my profile page, I need to look in the new browser folder at the top left.  This is also true when editing clubs from my profile page.  The bottom line is look in different places on the browser and you should find the invitation game or match. 

Joey

Wow, really?  Mine just dings and starts flashing (the invite box). I too use Firefox.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 2:26 AM

TeeWade:
    Wow, really?

Yes "really"

Maybe it's the version or maybe it's in the settings, but when I attempt to open certain windows, all I see is a new file folder tab at the top page...clicking on the  tab opens the new display window but if you don't know were to look, nothing seems to happen.  I suspect this is the OP's issue.  If you know the browser setting that will fix this, please share.  

Joey   

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 2:46 AM

Have you tried Chrome or Comodo?

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 3:09 PM

I had this problem also. I would not be able to accept an invite on the welcome screen (where you can see your profile). Si I was told to go to the play screen and it always works for me now.

RSS