Help › Forums

2024 Andyson Memorial

Sat, Sep 7 2024 9:56 AM (674 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,461 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2024 10:29 AM

JDGHOST:

I'm willing to help with prize pool ... if need be shoot me a message

Also I'm guessing the start date is a Type-o?

Due to delays, caused by moderation, I have been asked to relay a message from Mio...

Mio sends his thanks, and appreciation.

Also, he has amended the post with regard to the tournament start date.

• HamdenPro
    2,461 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2024 10:30 AM

lonniescott711:
    when posting score results would you prefer we post all scores under one reply post or just post with each round?

Lonnie..

Mio would prefer new post, that way he just needs to check the latest posts rather than having to trawl backwards through the thread to find scores.

• AnaNikolaj
    639 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2024 3:29 PM

In for MP, if not too late. 

• masonvilla
    531 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2024 3:42 PM

In for matchplay if not too late.

Ian

• sirbiffo
    889 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2024 4:04 PM

just stroke for me please

• sirbiffo
    889 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2024 4:22 PM

Stroke only please

• microbotics
    108 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2024 4:32 PM

I'm a little late, flight delay, I would like to play Stroke play if not too late, Thanks, Drue.

• MioKontic
    4,639 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2024 5:57 PM

Entry is now closed, the draw for the matchplay has been done (using an online tournament generator), and all the details for both the matchplay and strokeplay survivor events have been added to posts 2 and 3 on page 1 of this thread.  These two posts will keep getting updated regularly with results and schedule, so keep an eye on them.

Please re-read the opening post on page 1 of this thread as I have added more information to it.

If anyone doesn't know how to post a scorecard, please read the relevant section in the opening post on page 1 of this thread.  IMPORTANT:  DO NOT drag and drop screenshots into a post as that does not work in this forum, and causes problems that can only be recified by WGT staff.

Please note that my posts are being moderated and may take a few days to appear.  Everything you need to know should be in the first 3 posts of this thread on page 1.  Even though I may not post much, I will be checking this thread a few times each day and updating posts 2 and 3 on page 1.  Occasionally HamdenPro may post something on my behalf, or if she sees something she may reply.  If someone posts a question I may reply on their profile if I feel it needs an urgent answer, and either I or HP will reply to the forum post too.

Good luck everyone, and I hope you enjoy the tournament.

• RoggRR
    622 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 5:36 AM
    07.22.24 St Andrews Links: The Old Course, Full 18 Tour Legend 67

just enough to pass this1   :)

Very nice badge on my wall. Thanks Mio/HP

• JMH1
    298 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 6:15 AM

Round 1 Stroke Play  I hope this is the format you want, Mio

JMH1 score 61

07.22.24 St Andrews Links: The Old Course, Full 18 Champion 61