2024 CEverett & Remembered WGT friends Memorial Alt-Shot World Championship

Sat, Sep 14 2024 9:10 AM (379 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,253 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2024 8:34 AM

bobajiro:

how does one access the Discord group?

bobajiro

Here is an invite to the discord group, anyone that needs it use this one.

Cheers..

https://discord.gg/HfBbq6at

• Horace1070
    9 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2024 9:07 AM

This was posted when there were still openings in the tourney, but somehow they arent in the bracket. Are there any openings at the moment? 

• TdotDoba
    2,253 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2024 12:57 PM

Shapanky:

I don't understand why my team was not added to the alt-shot memorial. I put my team in on 8/9/24 I just watched the live draw and that when I noticed I was left out. I seen team added that posted after me. Did I do something wrong?

Hi I am looking into it now, I noticed that as well when I was putting in a list of discord names.

I will be back to you in under an hour and cheers.

• TdotDoba
    2,253 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2024 1:04 PM

Horace1070:

This was posted when there were still openings in the tourney, but somehow they arent in the bracket. Are there any openings at the moment? 

Found ya woo hoo your were hiding in spot 113 west bracket, Cheers, good luck and have fun!

• TdotDoba
    2,253 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2024 1:22 PM

Shapanky:

I don't understand why my team was not added to the alt-shot memorial. I put my team in on 8/9/24 I just watched the live draw and that when I noticed I was left out. I seen team added that posted after me. Did I do something wrong?

All fixed, Thanks for your patience...

Your team is number 23 on the east side.

• bobajiro
    830 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 4:18 AM

TdotDoba:

bobajiro:

how does one access the Discord group?

bobajiro

Here is an invite to the discord group, anyone that needs it use this one.

Cheers..

https://discord.gg/HfBbq6at

thanks

• TdotDoba
    2,253 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 5:52 AM

Good day all! Let the games begin woo hoo!

First I want to say a thank you to the WGT community for the wonderful response and support in putting on this memorial. I also want to send a big shout out to the CEverett team for all of their hard work in getting this memorial ready for us all to honour and remember those that helped make the WGT experience meaningful to us.

The first round is at Pebble Beach and runs from 26th Aug - 8th Sept 12 midnight pst time. Please have your scores in by then. Please post the results here or on the Discord thread, we have noticed that if you're under moderation on WGT, it would be great if you could post your results as well on the Discord thread.

If you're having trouble setting up your game, please get in touch with the disputes team by the 2nd Tuesday of the round.

Here are the links on the first page, third post down.

Any question don't hesitate to ask.

All that is left to say is .... good luck and have fun!

This is a memorial to honor our friends that lights will never go green again. Play in their spirit with kindness and patience.

What team will be the 2024 winners!

• TdotDoba
    2,253 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 6:26 AM

Let have a big shout out to our sponsors for giving us the Golden Balls experience!

• TdotDoba
    2,253 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 1:21 PM

I also want for all of us to send a big shout out to Ranger1988 (Topper) and Bader76 (Carl)

Thank you for all the years of hard work and dedication in creating a space that we can remember lost friends and have a bash with them still on our shoulders! 

I know how much it takes to put this on, vigorous golf clap and deep bow of respect....

Dotty

• jimmel3
    74 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2024 2:57 PM

I know we are a little late signing but we are looking forward to this tournament

Jimmel3(Jim) and thegolferchap(Alex/Aj)

RSS