Forums

Help › Forums

Animated avatars

Wed, Jul 31 2024 8:23 PM (4 replies)
  • BOZskills
    407 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2024 6:06 AM

Ok,so i just have to mention this,which i think someone probably already has. But the new avatar animation when pitching is absolutely ridiculous. A full backswing and then mid downswing it changes to a pitch shot. This amateurish programming,as a matter of fact i'm guessing there are thousands of high school students that could do better. Wgt your programmers should at least be aquainted with golf irl. The game professes to be the most realistic on line golf game! This is terrible,it looks cartoonish wgt please fix this.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,615 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2024 12:11 PM

BOZskills:
    the new avatar animation when pitching is absolutely ridiculous. A full backswing and then mid downswing it changes to a pitch shot.

Well pointed out, BOZ!

I can't count how many times I’ve gone like, "Whoa, whoa!" and had to let the swing go to recheck the type of shot I selected because of this! It’s very confusing and definitely needs to be fixed.

• Lucca422
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2024 10:16 PM
    Agree. The practice pitch shot has awful form. The actual pitches, chip, flops are totally a joke. Putting with the Parkinson’s shuffle is a joke. Club heads don’t align with the ball and target with irons. Mickey Mouse all the way.
  • RogerSpacey
    93 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2024 6:33 PM

Lucca422:
    Agree. The practice pitch shot has awful form. The actual pitches, chip, flops are totally a joke. Putting with the Parkinson’s shuffle is a joke. Club heads don’t align with the ball and target with irons. Mickey Mouse all the way.

Ok, I thought it was just me imagining things. Seriously, WGT!

• Xarav
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2024 8:23 PM

Totally agree 

RSS