Forums

Help › Forums

CTTH MASTER TIER RANKING-FATE UNKNOWN

Wed, Jun 12 2013 11:37 PM (49 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2010 3:00 PM

Week 3 results are in ... the race for the crystal goblet continues ... stay tuned ...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 5:13 PM

Week 4 is up ...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 4:30 AM

Due to the recent retirement from WGT of master tibbets ....

He will not be removed from the ranking ... in time as player point totals accumulate, his position will eventually drop out of the top 20 ...

He was one of the site's most proficient players and contributed vastly towards the improvement of the game here ... i wish him well and hope that everyone else does as well ...

Mr. Tibbets, if you happen to return some day, we will welcome you with joy .... if not, as you have stated, you had a great run and established yourself in WGT "history" ... good luck in your future endeavors ...

don

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 7:31 AM

In five more years we can elect Mr. Tibbets to the Hall of Fame.  Andyson is working on the trophy as I write.  :)

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 2:28 PM

Week 5 results are up with two co-leaders for the first time this season ... the top three or four are putting a little distance between them and the pack so anyone who's after the crown needs to post some good finishes to catch up ... good luck to all and happy shooting ...

If there does come a time when there is a WGT hall of fame , tibbets certainly qualifies as the first inductee ... but who knows, he may be back ....

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 3:12 PM

I think its great you are doing this Don. I just regret not finding out about it til week 7. Got a lot of ground to make up.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 2:13 PM

Week 6 results are now posted ... i apologize for being so late in the week getting this list up .... iwb1 of great britain is your new leader in sole possession of first with XBic of the usa following just behind ... good luck to all competitors this week ...

jason: Thanks and best wishes ... two or three good finishes will make up alot of lost time ...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 3:39 AM

Hey everyone ... the week 7 results are now posted ... i tried to dress it up a little by making a nice little table so that it would facilitate reading ... the other was harder to determine points unless you counted down lines till you got to your name and then did the same to find your points total .... that being said, i thought i would throw a few highlights into the mix ...

THIS WEEK:    The competition this week saw some new names in the top twenty ...

Jakestanfill7 and jasondement both finished strongly and just missed making the 2010 leaderboard by a few points ... a good finish by either in the coming weeks should secure a spot though ...

mmchelli finished 4th and makes an appearance on the 2010 leaderboard and PortsD of great britain secures the 20th position ...

Mem11 appeared in the top 20 fresh from the pro tier .... while Coffeyman and Fuzzygazz  finish 11th and 13th respectively ...

mefitz and ThreeSpot reappeared and grabbed a few points but most of the others are regular top twenty contenders ...

THE LEADERBOARD:    A few changes here ...

iwb1 of great britain continues his dominance with a solid win this week with XBic of the usa not far behind ...

Middle4man jumps a spot on the sole aussie contender but Infinito3010 of canada retains his 5th position followed by xwordmark and BeachGolf ...

Great competition so far folks, and if i didn't call anyone by name this time around i'll try to work something in down the line ...

WEEK 7 WGT LEADERBOARD:  Find it here

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 1:58 PM

Week 8 results are up finally ... and there have been a few more changes

THIS WEEK: Some more new names showed up in the 20 last week ... after a long hiatus from CTTH competition, the australian competitor pigkiller returned to snare a few points... as did two more "newbies" ...

Fuzzygazz , mefitz , and ThreeSpot finished in the money ...

THE LEADERBOARD:  iwb1 of great britain continues his dominance with back-to-back wins ... Infinito3010 rockets into third position just two points shy of second place ...

Lysti jumps from 14th to 10th position while Kosei82 reappears on the board following a week out of the ranking ... jasondement and Mem11 secure the 18th and 19th position following back to back weekly finishes ...

Week nine's competition is at the fabled old course at St. Andrews, and the competition is going to be fierce ...

WEEK 8 WGT LEADERBOARD:  Find it here

• XBic
    7 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 2:04 PM
    Dang Don... I didn't put much into the past few weeks b/c I thought this had maybe fizzled out. Got a long way to go now to catch iwb1!
RSS