Forums

Help › Forums

CTTH MASTER TIER RANKING-FATE UNKNOWN

Wed, Jun 12 2013 11:37 PM (49 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 10:49 AM

Sorry if i left that impression barry ... i suppose i should be chastised for being a little slow in posting the weekly rankings ... i think i'll try to be quicker this next week ... good luck this week and a good finish ought to boost you a few more points.

Ian is a tough competitor and has a nice little cushion, but it's early in the season yet ... go get him ....

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 2:21 PM

And week 9 results are now on the board ...

Iwb1 of great britain continues to hold onto the lead, Lysti and Mem11 move up the leaderboard and PortsD , also a british competitor returns to the leaderboard this week ...

Some new players finished in the top 20 this past week ... Golfspieler made his first top 20 appearance as did TaterNater, bonhoeffe, and Vares ...

Reappearances came from ThreeSpot, birdwell, mefitz, andyson, and Gr8blues ...

Still early in the season yet with 41 weeks to go ... anyone could bring home the crown so get those scores in and happy shooting to all ...

WEEK 9 LEADERBOARD:  Find it here

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 2:26 PM

Week 10 results are on the board ...

HIGHLIGHTS

This week saw some more new names in the top twenty with nanochip finishing fourth, Nate_023 finishing eighth, and CLIFF2 slipping into the nineteenth position ...

In a stunning victory, ThreeSpot of the usa turns in his best performance of the season ,  polevaulting him into the fourteenth position on the yearly leadboard, an unprecendented seven position increase in his bid for top gun ... congratulations ...

Elsewhere on the leaderboard, the canadian master Infinito3010, edges out XBic of the usa for second spot bragging rights on the heels of a tenth place finish while xwordmark eases into a tie for fourth ...

THE COURSE THIS TIME AROUND

The competition looks to be fierce with the weekly CTTH being held at Kiawah, a competition known for low scores , but some surprises may be at hand with the heavy wind conditions which tend to raise the scores somewhat ...

Good luck to all competitors ....

WEEK 10 LEADERBOARD:   Find it here

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 4:56 PM
    Cool competition Don, and thanks for the acknowledgment. Good luck to all!
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 5:00 PM

Always happy to provide some encouragement for continued success ... happy shooting ...

don

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 7:45 AM

Week 11 results are up ...

THE WEEKS HIGHLIGHTS

After being narrowly edged out last week, jakestanfill7 returned to take the Kiawah competition and in so doing, moves into the 17th position on the yearly leaderboard ...

3 new competitors from 3 countries make their first appearance ... Toolinit of the usa, dongruhlio of germany, and jayjonbeach from canada ...

Gr8Blues and TaterNater were return performers , grabbing a few more points in their efforts to climb onto the leaderboard ....

iwb1 of great britain holds onto the no. 1 spot with a comfortable lead and several players continue a slow, steady climb up the board ...

THIS WEEK

Back to edgewood and heavy winds this time around .... who will be victorious ?

WEEK 11 LEADERBOARD : Find it here

• foley1362
    22 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 5:01 PM

Okay I was totally thinking that the CTTH was going to be a 'small' cheap source of credits until I saw this.  I haven't really been trying that hard and and only playing the weekly CTTH maybe once or twice each week, but this brings a whole new element and meaning to the game for me.  It does help bring to light why the recent tournaments seem to be so competitive.  To bad like mentioned earlier I didn't find this sooner.

Don - are we able to email you directly to find out if we even have points yet?  Thanks for taking this on and looking forward to hopefully cracking the leader board by the end of the year.

~foley1362

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 6:03 PM

Hi Don! You are doing such a remarkable work with this I felt I should remark...I hope to start playing CTTH again this week...haven't played any for months, wish me well...great job my good friend.

Lily 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 4:03 PM

foley: I've messaged you on your wall ... thanks for your interest ...

SweetiePie: Best of luck as always ... and thanks both of you for the compliments ...

don

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 5:34 PM

The week 12 results have been posted and what a week it was ... i shot a couple rounds for the first time in five weeks but didn't get the score i was looking for so ....

WHAT WAS NEW?

2 new entrants into the top twenty finishers with 2 american contenders Stuemper and buylow8863 both finishing nicely ...

Mem11 snags a first win of the season and a 20 point gain to move into the 8th position on the yearly leaderboard ...

The biggest mover this time was jhoop of the usa, jumping 5 spots into 14th for the year...

Elsewhere the leaderboard looks much the same with a couple increases and declines but nothing dramatically different ...

LOOKING FORWARD

This week it's back to Pinehurst no. 8 for a trip through the piney woods of North Carolina ...

I'll be there ... will you?

WEEK 12 LEADERBOARD:   Find it here

RSS