Help › Forums

Career, Year-to-Date and Total Earnings

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 26 2024 6:54 PM (1 replies)
  • ALambs82
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2024 7:44 AM

Hello,

I feel like this is a dumb question(s) but I'm not getting it lol. What exactly are the earnings $ amounts posted next to players names for example on the home page of the site? Is this literally money earned or is it a dollar amount equivalent to earned in game credits, coins? Are these earnings only available on PC play or mobile? Are they earned in specific tournaments?

"A little nod to the gods"  - Tin Cup

• SamSpayed
    4,996 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 6:54 PM

ALambs82:
    What exactly are the earnings $ amounts posted next to players names for example on the home page of the site? Is this literally money earned or is it a dollar amount equivalent to earned in game credits, coins? Are these earnings only available on PC play or mobile? Are they earned in specific tournaments?

They are credits won, either in tournaments or for tiering up.  1 credit = $.01 in earnings  They are available to both PC and mobile players.  

If you go to the Tournaments page, you'll see some tournaments that pay credits to the players that place high enough.  CC tournaments that have a purse can also count toward your Earnings, but I think the tournament has to have 10 or more entries in order to count.

RSS