Help › Forums

Meter speeds up sometimes

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 9 2011 6:34 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 7:07 PM

don't forget about power surges.  don't just plug your computer into wall socket.  plug it into one of them power surge cords, see if that helps.  don't blame me if it does'nt help, I'm just a boozer

• qazxcbb
    290 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 8:05 PM

Water-magnets embedded into the dearer balls are one reason i have noticed.(Secret earner for wgt)

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 11:21 PM

strikerseasy:

how do we take practice swings????

I sometimes also take a practice swing... By letting the meter run through its course and not swinging... Then, after a while the meter would stop (freeze) midway through on the second pull back, and mess up my timing that way...  Is it possible that someone at WGT is monitoring our game?   I've read that in another post, but don't know if it's true...  :(

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 11:23 PM

I downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash. The meter got totally worse. I read that I have to go get the older version again,,this is bs. That meter is like useless. What do I remove this new one and it will pick up the old version?

What a bunch of bs. That meter,,freezes more than ever now ,,what a joke.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 4:41 AM

strikerseasy:

how do we take practice swings????

Don't click the Ding,  Start to play your shot and then take your hand off the Mouse/touchpad and let the meter go off the scale. You will have a practice swing, which doesn't count. The first shot of each day and/or course I would do a practice swing to see what the meter is doing.

I use to think it's my slow brainwaves going to me mouse finger, in relation to a fast meter...lol.  Yes the meter does get faster...or is that when the meter will go back to normal speed..lol.

Depending on which day it is, the meter is either warp speed or very comfy.

Cheers

Roger

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 5:47 AM

BubbaCrusher007:

I downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash. The meter got totally worse. I read that I have to go get the older version again,,this is bs. That meter is like useless. What do I remove this new one and it will pick up the old version?

What a bunch of bs. That meter,,freezes more than ever now ,,what a joke.

Old Apps .com:) You can get any previous software you wish there,

Old Version Downloads - OldApps.com

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 6:34 AM

I posted this a while ago.

With regard to WGT changing meter speeds to combat "auto clickers'.

There may be some truth in this, i don't know, but...

If they wanted to change the speed to combat this, why don't they incorporate a lag?

When you draw the club back and click to let it go, just have a 0.01 to 0.1 sec delay, for example.

This would defeat the auto clickers just the same, but would let the regular players play their normal game, albeit they have to watch closely when the meter starts to move back.

I am sure this would be more acceptable than a sudden jet propelled meter, or speeding up of clubs they have at present, according to the users.

• PAGES
RSS