Help › Forums

Meter speeds up sometimes

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 9 2011 6:34 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Daveyboy47
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 9:26 AM

Can someone tell me why the meter is at the regular speed most of the time but the odd time it speeds up so fast you can't hardly get near the hit zone?

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 5:43 PM

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 4:12 PM

When it does that to me I found that taking a couple of practice swings first will slow it back down, try it and see if it helps.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 4:28 PM

I have found that when your ball is coming to the end of its life, (check your ball meter on the right of the main meter) the meter does start to go faster. Usually on the shots you need to make. lol:~))

mel1950

• strikerseasy
    65 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 4:37 PM

how do we take practice swings????

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 4:41 PM

Daveyboy47:

Can someone tell me why the meter is at the regular speed most of the time but the odd time it speeds up so fast you can't hardly get near the hit zone?

I see this too. I call it RPM-Rocket Propelled Meter. If you're on your toes you can catch it fairly easily and I 1/2 expect it. Some believe it's the game's way of dealing with auto click programs. LOL  Others say hogwash, the meter's messed up. Take your pick. 

@striker-You can't, if you're thinking of being able to step away from the ball. You can set up practice games and practice that way without it counting.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 4:43 PM

Daveyboy47:

It is a tool to teach the hit early or late idea.

• saltyoldtar
    3,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 5:12 PM

Dave your meter speed depends on the clubs you are using at the time.   If and when you buy clubs you can find some that will slow down your meter speed.

Also you can purchase golf balls that will slow it down.

The longer you play the better you will get on the meter speed.

• FrankSins
    75 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 5:43 PM

strikerseasy:

Swing the club back and let go. Don't  hit the ball!

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 6:25 PM

FrankSins:

strikerseasy:

Swing the club back and let go. Don't  hit the ball!

Life can be so simple sometimes...:-))

• PAGES
RSS