Forums

Help › Forums

Release Notes 9/25

Wed, Sep 25 2024 11:16 PM (1 replies)
  • WGTNico
    640 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2024 8:10 AM

Hey everyone,

Here are this months release notes for this months update!

All of these will be reflected in game on the client update (when you have the option to update your game).

We're aware and have already opened up tickets for these issues post downtime: Leaderboards appearing improperly have now been fixed.

• Visual issues impacting new Puma apparel

Bug Fixes

• Improved an issue where players receive a “1075 error” when entering tournaments
    • Fixed an issue causing limited time coin rooms to show 0 players online at all times
    • Fixed an issue in alt shot where different texts overlapped on screen in some resolutions
    • Fixed an issue on showdown tab on scorecards where the showdown art would overlap the back 9 scores
    • Fixed an issue where pro shop cards would appear cut off, and several similar issues for some android devices
    • Fixed an issue where a Showdown gold bundle was not offered on desktop

Puma Apparel

• Be the best by dressing like the best
    • Head to the Pro Shop for a PUMA shopping spree

Halloween Skeleton Suit Bundle

• As nice as it is to rock it during spooky season, it’s even better when you rock it year-round
    • Available 10/7

Grim Reaper Callaway Balls

• Have you ever seen a skeleton suit golfer hit a reaper ball? Probably not, but it’s never been easier to make it happen
    • Load up on these limited-edition/time balls while you can
    • Available 10/7

Callaway Opus Wedges

• Wedge design has never been better
    • Opus gives you more control and spin so you can step up to your ball and swing with confidence on every shot

Oktoberfest Showdown

• Halloween isn’t the only thing that happens this time of year
    • Celebrate the start of fall by playing in the Oktoberfest Showdown
    • It’s even more fun if you bring your own pretzel and refreshments
  • FuturaUK
    1,536 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2024 11:16 PM

Hi Nico,

Can you clarify something for me please?

ref:

Bug Fixes

• Improved an issue where players receive a “1075 error” when entering tournaments

What does this actually mean?

Is it fixed or not?

Are we still going to 'possibly' encounter this error??

I am sorry, but notifying us that it has been 'improved' does not fill me with much confidence that the issue will not re-occur, and I for one, do not want to 'risk' being unable to play in one of my clubs tournaments, based on something as serious as this, being 'improved'.

Kind regards

Les

RSS