Forums

Help › Forums

Do you need help quitting?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 24 2012 12:57 AM (2 replies)
  • Budman5
    42 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 10:28 PM

I think some players need help on this subject.....example, if your in an alt shot match and your 3 down after 3 holes your probably steaming, so if you feel as if your about to disconnect, just wait for your turn and go to your top left page MENU there is a forfeit button there press it........bam it's that easy!!!! Or just tell your partner your done and he can forfeit.....nobody likes sitting in that little room for 5 minutes wondering if your coming back!

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 2:59 PM

Great post!!! I often believe some people do this hoping the other team will 4fet and they get credit for a win.  But missery loves company. I have played some awful games where I wanted to quit so bad because it was embarrassing but have never. I have also had bad meter issues but just do not mention it because who cares??  So I just deal with it in hopes I can redeem myself one day lol. However, there are times when I have been kicked and when I hit continue it does nothing, so I give most the benefit of the doubt. But if this happens, I hit 4fet so the others do not have to hang on.

• Budman5
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 12:57 AM

bump

RSS