Forums

Help › Forums

WGT not loading anymore

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 22 2024 12:12 AM (3 replies)
  • Nancy1959
    7,256 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2024 7:57 PM

I was kicked out of a skins game tonight around 9:15 pm Eastern time.  Another player's clock went to zero and nothing was happening.  A friend in our CC has my cell phone number and he texted me and said that on their end it said that I forfeited, which of course I didn't.

I had to exit via Task Manager as the game wouldn't close.  When I tried to open it, the game wouldn't load.

I tried everything I know how to do...cleaned my computer again (which I do pretty much every day), restarted my laptop computer, etc.  When I went back on WGT, it didn't even ask for my login info, it just went to my profile page, which didn't contain my picture anymore nor pictures of all my friends.  The game wouldn't load.

I tried many more things over the past two hours (too much to mention) and nothing worked.  Then I went to load the game on my iPhone and the game wouldn't load there either!  I tried that for over a half hour.  I'm not the only one this happened to, as a member of my CC wrote a post in our CC forum and is having the exact same experience (at the exact same time as it happened to me).

Help please???

~Nancy

• Cherokee0524
    148 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2024 8:12 PM

Had the same thing happen to me about the same time. Was playing in the Showdown event, had finished 6 holes at -4, got kicked out while playing the 7th hole. Tried and tried to reconnect to no avail. Finally connected and WGT had finished my last three holes for me with bogeys. Closed my tourney at -1. 

Definitely something happened on WGT's end. 

• Cherokee0524
    148 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2024 9:26 PM

Had the same thing happen to me about the same time. Was playing in the Showdown event, had finished 6 holes at -4, got kicked out while playing the 7th hole. Tried and tried to reconnect to no avail. Finally connected and WGT had finished my last three holes for me with bogeys. Closed my tourney at -1. 

Definitely something happened on WGT's end. 

• Nancy1959
    7,256 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2024 12:12 AM

It happened to a lot of people in my CC at around the same time.  It took me two hours before the game would load and things were working normally again.

I don't need the help I asked for, as this was obviously a problem on WGT's end.

~Nancy

RSS