Forums

Help › Forums

small minded players

Thu, Dec 8 2011 6:33 AM (6 replies)
  • ricky8599
    12 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 12:29 PM

countless times ive gone to play a game against some players of a far better ranking than myself, namely tour pro's and masters and have been kicked out of the game. people need to realise that everybody has to start somewhere on the rung, and they themselves, was once a beginner. come on all you  seasoned players. how are we expected to learn the game if you won't let us play against you?

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 5:49 PM

• bazkitcase5
    86 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:13 PM

what I don't understand is when I'm looking for a Match play or Alternate shot game and I pop in on a group of good player(s), I will sometimes get kicked

the reason this makes no sense to me, is because if they didn't want a measly 'Pro' to play against, then why didn't they set the Player Rank for a minimum skill level when they were creating the game - it is very easy to do and handles the situation quite nicely

the difference for you TeeWade is that as lower ranked players, when we set up a game, we can not set up a game that excludes top players - the game does not allow for that, but top ranked players can easily exclude the lower ranked players using the system and not having to kick anybody when they join their game

I personally will play with anybody, I just get annoyed when I get kicked because they were too lazy or incompetent to make the settings to where I could not join in the first place

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:23 PM

Just a guess but when other players see your at level 38 and still a Hack they run, best thing I can offer is to play more ranked rounds or try starting your own games so you can do the booting.

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:28 PM

I'll play you too Ricky. If you see me as available hit me up! I swear I won't kick you or quit on you ether! those two things are in my own rule book of things not to do.  Looking forward to a game!

• ricky8599
    12 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 6:33 AM

i'm a hack at level 38 because i was continually playing the blitz game on practice setting not knowing i needed scored games to move up the tier to amatuer and beyond.. i have now worked it out and have just got to amatuer.

RSS