Help › Forums

Where have the surveys gone

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 10 2011 7:00 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dertin
    15 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 12:20 PM

Anyone Have any idea what is up with the surveys you can do for credits? I tried to go to one and it says error. now they have completely disappeared from my credits area. Dont know if maybe they are going through some kind of update or this is just me. Thank you for your time everyone.

• geo185
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 2:15 PM

I have the same problem ???

• geo185
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 2:20 PM

There was a virus in that White Smoke download, maybe that had something to do with it.

• Dertin
    15 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 1:43 AM

ITS NOT only surveys it is also the things you pay for I cant connect to any of it

• Dertin
    15 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 2:56 AM

What white smoke download???

• Michelled79
    164 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 5:55 AM

I think you are being slightly unfair essy, there are honest people out there who do the surveys honestly and watch the videos. Not everyone has the money to spend oin the game, as much as i would like to buy myself some lovely new irons i just cant afford it. I am patiently building up credits as i did before with my wood and putter and think it is a very fair way of earning a few credits! I try every day with surveys and get maybe 1 or 2 a month that i am eligible for, and do them diligently for my 75 credits!

People will always find a way to try and beat a system but dont assume everyone is the same, and have faith in humanity because there are some honest people out there

Michelle

• Squez
    469 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 6:30 AM

Dertin:

ITS NOT only surveys it is also the things you pay for I cant connect to any of it

I've been having the same problem for the last three days, I can't access any offers at all, every single offer says there is an error. I contacted Trial Play twice and still nothing.

• Squez
    469 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 6:43 AM

esssy:

im so glad no one  can get the surveys up because there alot of people on here lying who they are and have a way to get credits for false information and its really getting out of hand the survey issue when some reckon they are getting up to 1700credits a month on here doing surveys now thats unfair to paying customers30.gif who actually use DOLLARS so use people get free credits27.gif dont start me up again about bloody surveys they need a boot for now

Realistically, what do care how people get credits. Are you mad because people get credits for doing surveys and you have to pay? Get over it, it's not that serious. How other players obtain credits shouldn't be your concern. If you choose to pay for credits that's your business, nobody cares. So do us a favor, If you don't have something constructive to add to this post, keep you bitterness to yourself.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 6:58 AM

They're working for some and not for others.

• PAGES
RSS