Forums

Help › Forums

tiers

Fri, Dec 9 2011 9:15 PM (4 replies)
  • Wierstra
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 4:34 PM

Hey everyone.

I'm a Master, 65.88 scoring average and at level 59.  How do i move up to Tour Master?? I've been playing for a while now and starting to get frustrated!!!!

Any help/ insight would be great!!! Happy gaming.

• coolsenior
    989 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 8:59 AM

From coolsenior

Hi Wierstra

Im a tour pro,67.84 scoring average and at level 86. How do I move up to Master? Ive also been playing for a while and am also getting frustrated!!!!!!!!!!

Any help/ advice would be appreciated!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 9:14 AM

You need to reach a 63 average.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 7:59 PM

Here's a tip for EVERYONE WHO ASKS THIS QUESTION. Look at the averages of players in other tiers, who have been at that tier for a while. You will find, for example, that there are no tour pros (who have been there a while) with averages below a certain number. Same goes for master, tour master, etc. WGT does not give out the numbers ... but it's pretty easy to figure out. There is the occasional tour pro, for example, with a really low average because they've only played a round or two at that tier.... but you won't find long-term tp's with an average of 66.......

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 9:15 PM

Wierstra:

Hey everyone.

I'm a Master, 65.88 scoring average and at level 59.  How do i move up to Tour Master?? I've been playing for a while now and starting to get frustrated!!!!

Any help/ insight would be great!!! Happy gaming.

Hey Wierstra, i noticed you play mostly (full rounds).  Best advice i can give you is to play 9holes and WGT will double that score.  For example... If you shoot a 30, your score will be 60 average for that round. Thats the trick to moving up faster... Good luck

RSS