Help › Forums

D.C Issues. Serious

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 11 2011 2:33 AM (6 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 1:33 PM

Well done David Cameron.

A giant of a man who stood up to Europe.

Great Britain 3 - The others 0

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 3:04 PM

And there I was thinking this was about disconnection issues... serious ones.  Well, all disconnection issues are serious in my opinion.  But anyway, it wasn't.

I guess I ought to know what David Cameron has done, but as I don't listen ot the news I haven't a clue.  Time for a little googling.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 9:56 PM

Is he the younger brother of Kirk Cameron?  I know all the girls in school used to have posters of him on their bedroom walls.  Said he was 'dreamy' or some such.  ;)

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 10:33 PM

Rest of world   -    Screwed

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 10:48 PM

"David Cameron stood defiantly behind his historic veto of a new EU power grab last night as France plotted to push Britain towards the EU exit door.

In the most momentous decision of his premiership, Mr Cameron resolutely defended British interests by rejecting demands for treaty change across the EU as part of a rescue plan for the single currency."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2071952/Eurozone-crisis-David-Cameron-vetoes-EU-treaty-save-euro.html#ixzz1gCqYTHjt

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 12:49 AM

Those Germans want to rule Europe one way or another.

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 2:33 AM

MioKontic:

And there I was thinking this was about disconnection issues... serious ones.  Well, all disconnection issues are serious in my opinion.  But anyway, it wasn't.

Yes, it was.  You had it right the first time, ha, ha.

RSS