Help › Forums

Abuse from a player.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 11 2011 2:15 PM (7 replies)
  • Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 11:51 PM

Hello

is there a section where a player who Abuses me during a game can be reported ?

Sarah

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:04 AM

hi

sorry for the trouble. the abuse can be reported by taking screenshots and emailing them to members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:40 AM

Sarah91:

Hello

Sarah

You just have to understand that some people are just rude, ignorant,and immature. Don't let it get to you , if it gets to bad disconnect,and say" well theirs  another ASS HOLE " and start another game. Believe me their are a lot of very nice people to have a game with.

Gary

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:48 AM

Just saw who you are referring to and it seems that you are not the only one having problems with this player...as another member already said, just move on and ignore in the future.

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 8:03 AM

Thanks x

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 8:03 AM

Woodoworkery:

Sarah91:

Hello

Sarah

You just have to understand that some people are just rude, ignorant,and immature. Don't let it get to you , if it gets to bad disconnect,and say" well theirs  another ASS HOLE " and start another game. Believe me their are a lot of very nice people to have a game with.

Gary

he is correct Sarah,,,,,,dont let one AH ,get to you , but Report to WGT,WGT and all gents and Ladies,do not aloud,bad conduct......  it is one place  one situation ,where quitting ,disconecting ,is the best thing to do ......

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 9:11 AM

Seems like this guy is just downright toxic in general. Too bad there's several other angry posts on his wall verifying that. Tsk bloody tsk. You can run...etc, etc. Chronic quitter as well, looks like. But yeah, Sarah, take heart, the human zeroes are a minority.

RSS