rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 17 2011 5:56 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 2:39 PM

labordayk:

suncity28:

...100 yards tee advantage you get over Legends on some holes/ majority of holes...

Really?!  I'm going to have a 100 yards added to the majority of holes when I turn Legend?

What are some of these holes where Legends have tee boxes 100 yards behind Tour Masters?

Not the majority, just a few...

Most range in the 30-60 yard difference.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 2:44 PM

labordayk:
    What are some of these holes where Legends have tee boxes 100 yards behind Tour Masters?

Well just about every hole on Kiawah island i think

What i do love tho is the 15th at bethpage legend tee is actually 40yds in front of the TM tee

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 3:28 PM

DAZZA501:

What i do love tho is the 15th at bethpage legend tee is actually 40yds in front of the TM tee

At least I've got one hole to look forward to, lol.

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 3:57 PM

or lets get crazy and make all matches involving credits be played from same tees as the person who created the game or the highest level of said player in the game that'll end all ur sandbaggin or credit stealers because it would either even the playin field or it would make said baggers play folks that are around the red tees... just sayin........

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 3:59 PM

MBaggese:

There's a few with around 100 yards difference, most usually range in the 30-60 yard difference.

But to the original question, I'd normally agree, but then I like to drink beer when I play MPC...so all bets off;)

What, don't any of you play better after a few cold ones?

My Radar doesn't kick in until the 5th can of Jim Beam...lol. After the 12th it goes out the door, in a big way....lol.

Beth, 1st hole, I think the Legends tee off closer, not sure.

Doesn't matter... we all have to be careful when playing for money. I think you just need to get a good friends base and just play golf with them for challengers, or people who you can trust. There is alot of sharks out there.

Word of Mouth is a good way too to weed out the Sharks... can't name anybody on here but, word soon gets around within friends.

Cheers

Roger

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 4:12 PM

AceSinbad:

Ruling out any Tour Pro over Level 50 is weak bro. You'd be an idiot to tier up to master before Level 50 and a lot of players aren't even good enough to have the potential to do so. Who wants to play from the Master tees with a 247 yd rated driver and below average irons? I'd be more worried about the L90 plus Masters than the Level 50-60 Tour Pros.

I was Master in level 30, i only played this game 2 months. I do not see any problem in that. I only play stroke games and often get 30 or 31 on 9 holes. I would say its easy to be master quick in thise game with some raptor irons with slow meter and playing much stroke. The tees are no problem as master, i can and could always make my pars, birdies could be hard sometimes maybe with the standard driver and 3wood i had.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 5:56 AM

mantis0014:
    Beth, 1st hole, I think the Legends tee off closer, not sure.

You're correct with that 1 Mantis. The 1st hole of Bethpage is a whole 2yards closer :-)

• PAGES
RSS