Forums

Help › Forums

Proud of my son, for once..!!!

Fri, Dec 16 2011 9:50 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 9:57 PM

My 19 year old sons been doing music at home for the last few years, (hence why my putts haven't been dropping) instrumental for rapping, a headache for some years, but has recently had a single released that was brought out a month or so ago n they've just made it into a video.. .. Look, its just a local sorta rapper, but hey check it out, its under Google, the artist is 'Mantra' n the song is 'Voodoo Music'.. .. would appreciate your opinions if your into that sorta music.. ..  Cheers!                    p.s.  i did help with some of it..!  LOL

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 10:04 PM

You should be Proud all the time

Not a Huge Rap fan but i do enjoy Eminem, Must say the beat is awesome and Its a Group Id go see. So id Vote a Like alot

Just saying

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 8:26 AM

Props for your son, had you just said "Music Video", I would probably had looked for it, but once rap was introduced... ;)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 9:56 AM

THIS??

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 10:08 AM

Wheres the like button, lol. Good job Gimmeee. Im not a RAP person, but can see its going to do well.

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 4:22 PM

Firstly thank you Hpurey for putting that up, I'm a bit ol'fash with modern tech to do it.. .. Look its a young persons field for sure, i mean give me 60's 70's  n 80's any day, but music being music it will change again n again, n no two people will ever have the same appetite....  thanks also 2 -1, shall let him know.....   

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 7:37 PM

Thought it was pretty good myself.  Talented kid you've got there gimmmeee.  You should be proud!

For clarification; is your son the vocalist/rapper on the track or is he the dj/mixer or both? *sorry for my ignorance of all things rap*

Lashe

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 8:28 PM

Yeah thanks,   he composed n produced the music,,, he does it on his computer funnily enough,,, ,,, I wonder now, would that classify him as a Sandbagger as such..???    He's been a smart cookie from the start, just glad he has a 'passion' for it, keeps him outta trouble,, ,,  n while his young its best to support his endeavors... 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 10:58 PM

GIMMMEEE:

Yeah thanks,   he composed n produced the music,,, he does it on his computer funnily enough,,, ,,, I wonder now, would that classify him as a Sandbagger as such..???    He's been a smart cookie from the start, just glad he has a 'passion' for it, keeps him outta trouble,, ,,  n while his young its best to support his endeavors... 

be proud its verry good Merry Christmas to you and your son and love one :)

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 10:53 AM

i like it - beat reminds me a little of Kanye West "monster"

• PAGES
RSS