Help › Forums

Can't purchase from Pro Shop

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 14 2011 1:13 PM (3 replies)
  • PaulBalaam
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 9:28 AM

Hi All

Has anyone experienced any problems buying stuff from the shop? I've tried numerous times to buy new balls, but keep getting an error message each time I do.

I've plenty of credit, but the site simply won't process the transaction. The message 'Could not purchase item. Please contact support' appears, but how do you contact support?

Oh, I've tried the members@WGT link but never had a reply.

Anyone know how to sort this out asap, as no balls = no golf!!

Paul B

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 11:17 AM

hi

did you email members@worldgolftour.com? if so, you should get a reply within 72 hours. if you send it to wrong email, please resend, otherwise, contact me on my wall and i'll check into it when 72 hours expire.

-wgticon

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 12:46 PM

Good day  ,,  When I log on to the main page and go to pro shop I have a hard time viewing and sutch ,,  But  If I click play now and go the the game page ,, put the pointer over at my clubs / balls ,  I see buy more balls here ,,click that and it  will get you into the proshop and it workes fine ,,  try that Paul

OPY

• DWAYNE66
    250 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 1:13 PM

have you won any credits in a skins game  lately .i have found for me when i win credits in a skins game it takes 2 sometimes 3 days  or longer for them to be good to use  in the pro shop or in a skins game .

RSS