Forums

Help › Forums

What the hell is wrong now????!!!!!??!!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 14 2011 6:03 PM (8 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 4:40 PM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 5:04 PM

I agree with a lot of this, Shyt happens and you have to be careful not to step in it. I have complained more than my share in the past. I just take it for what it is now, not all updates and changes work for the best. Sad part is, WGT doesn't suffer for it, the members do. On the other hand they have come up with some good changes. Keep it in perspective, it's a game. Damn, how many times do people have to be reminded of this. I hate the adds and pop ups as much as anyone. I don't own the game, I just play it, so my thoughts and opinions are worthless. I look at the unreal low scores and keep trying to get one. Seems to be the original idea here, along with making a bunch of money. Looks like it's working. Take a deep breath, say a few choice words, and try again. I don't ever see myself playing like the original elite members on here, but I keep trying to beat myself. Simple goal, not so easy to do.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 5:15 PM

yep thats all you gotta do

go out here compete with yourself and get yourself better!!!

heck one day, which i cant do yet either, we will shoot those 52's.

Just come out here, compete for yourself, make yourself get better, take your time on shots and dont worry if someone is thinking i wish this guy  or girl would hurry up!!! 

Do you, and be you, and DO IT FOR YOURSELF!!!   not others

Tks

drew

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 5:21 PM

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 5:23 PM

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 5:28 PM

renniw52:
    I agree with a lot of this, Shyt happens

Ya know, been proven shyt is a known cure for chapped lips?

Well, not that it actually cures the chapped lips, but keeps you from licking them.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 5:41 PM

it would def. keep me from licking them!!!   but if the shyt tasted like    grape jelly i might have to like them

what if that was true...   that poop tasted like grape jelly.   would we eat poop?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 6:03 PM

MBaggese:

Ya know, been proven shyt is a known cure for chapped lips?

Well, not that it actually cures the chapped lips, but keeps you from licking them.

Now that's a good one. LOL!!! : )

RSS