Forums

Help › Forums

Click on a banner to get credits.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 19 2011 2:37 AM (9 replies)
  • SWEMadJohn
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 7:30 AM

I click on a banner, inkclub.com, and it says that if I do, I get 1250 credits. I did, but no credits. Wty?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 7:34 AM

I think you have to buy ink from them to get the credits. 

• SWEMadJohn
    4 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:07 AM

I bought ink from inkclub. Maby it takes some days? Now its 5 days ago.

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 10:38 AM

If they aren't going to give you the credits "Instantly" then it should not say "Confirms Instantly" under the banner. That is misleading. In effect, dishonest.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:09 PM

Something is wrong. I used both Vista print for business cards and some ink place (can't remember) for ink. Both purchases got me credits right away. I had to log out and back in to see them.

5 days is a bit much and you might want to use that Support button on the offers page to get an answer. 

*edit-Simplyink was the ink place.

• SWEMadJohn
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 12:26 PM

I´v log out and stil not extra credits.

"Support button on the offers page..." Cant find it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 6:24 PM

• SWEMadJohn
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 1:54 PM

Txs!!! =)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 7:32 PM

When I hit that surveys tab as in Jim's post above , all I get is............

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Been like that for 3 + days now.

Total bollux.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 2:37 AM
    don't know if I bought ink from the same company as you did but I also didn't receive my credits. After contacting the "didn't receive your credits" people I was told that if I had completed the offer I would have received a "confirmation of completion" and if I didn't have it then I had not completed the offer. It didn't matter at all that I did have copies of the ink I ordered, had copies of the paid receipt and also had copies of the shipping dates. I finally received my credits by contacting the customer service at the place I bought the ink and then proving to them that I had completed the offer by emailing them copies of my copies that they had sent me to begin with. If you try receiving your credits this way, in your first email tbe sure that it's directed to the manager in charge of that dept or nothing will be done. All told it took about 3 1/2 weeks before I received my credits. The "instant credit" BS that is printed at the bottom of the page is exactly that. BS! I have sent several inquires to the same "didn't receive your credits" people and I don't think they would trouble themselves to even spit on you if you were on fire. Waste of time. Good luck
RSS