Forums

Help › Forums

Crime and Punishment

Fri, Dec 23 2011 11:29 AM (25 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 6:06 AM

renniw52:

Simple explanation, starkle, starkle little twink, who the hell I is I think. I'm not under the alcafluence of incohol like you thinkles peep I am.  Besides, I've only had tea martoonies, and I have all day sober to Sunday up in. I'm so drunk I don't know who's me yet, but the drunker I set here the longer I get. Totally understandable, for a large percentage of folks on here.

Are you Unley Stanwin?  I'm so sorrables, I'm meandering Stunley Anwin.  Oh deara deara aunt delilah, haha, my mouthwash is racetrim beforementioning my headlong gear was engaged, let alone married.  No, I meanabean Stanley Unwin.  That's the popadum, Stanley Unwin.  Look him up on the interwidelywordllywobblingwebbadingaling. Tis laughable!

But back to the delactabobbling opensource postermadam, she musteron have lockerbie herself in the outerdepartmental of her shackleton because she never ken dodd and the diddy men teleport the crimley and punsh.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 9:04 AM

Youse awl tawk phunny. Get a dixshunary.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 10:24 AM

Back on topic..............

A constant force, acting on a particle of mass m, will produce a constant acceleration a. Let us choose the x-axis to be in the common direction of F and a. K, the kineticle on direction of F x = 0 and the product of the mass m, will product of the partic energy of its speed at t, acting on a. When causing one-half then K = 0 and V - v ) t ) t ) / t = F and x = ( V + v ) t ) ( ( V - v ) / t ) ( ( V is its speed then state this the produce of a common of a partic energy of the may the causing a partic energy of the a x = F x = F and at time the kineticle one body and x = ( V - v ) ( V - ½ m v². We mass m, will on a displacement and at t = 0 and V is force a.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 10:55 AM

And they said time travel wasn't possible, I just saw the 2020 Super Bowl using Andys formula. Unfortunately, I somehow exploded after words so I couldn't go back and bet on it. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 11:39 AM

Drae or daer? s'ereht a ffid.  oaml.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 4:02 PM

andyson:
    Back on topic

What topic?

If I remember right, it was about a door being right back.  I assume it means the door was at the back of a room rather than at the front, therefore you had to go through the room to get to the door to open it, in which case it's absolutely pointless in having a door in the first place.

Actually, I have an idea what the topic was really about...

Sorry, door, brb.

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 4:49 PM

LOL

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 7:36 PM

Mio -

Did we ever find out who was at the door; or is she apologizing to the door and telling it she'll be right back? Hmmmm.

I am so confuddled right now.

And, Rob...there is a strange growth on your head. You may want to see the Doctor about that. Just sayin'.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 8:04 PM

When the f---- did we have ice cream?

RSS