Forums

Help › Forums

i need advice here

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 21 2011 1:05 PM (5 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 11:15 AM

last night ,my secound shot lands  5 feet from the hole close wright,but my ball is 1 feet away from the green  easy wright,but my ball is in the secound lie burried deep 60 70 %  so i used my clev 64 picht it twice to get on the green,,,wow i know it was a bad shot ,    what would most of you, the more experience players would of have done if you see the picture i tried to show you here ,i used my pitch for about anything close to the green ,and i have success with it,,,,ty vm in advance,,,Merry Christmas all   Frapp

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 11:20 AM

Pitch is too gentle to get out of that deep 60/70-more than half the ball is buried. Choked full swing or punch bud.  ;-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:43 PM

Ty Vm both ,good advice ,,one thing Y Jim ,language barrier on my part ,would you find another way to explaine to me   this term regarding the shot mentioned before (Choked full swing)   with what wedge,,,,,ty vm for your patience with my brooken english ,Merry Christmas to both of you and your loved one ...........  Frapp

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:46 PM

frappefort:
      this term regarding the shot mentioned before (Choked full swing)

When you take less than a full (maximum meter) swing you are choking down on the club. A partial swing is choking the club.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 1:05 PM

ty vm YJ   ,i understand  :)

RSS