Forums

Help › Forums

Its keeping me logging out every time i click join

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 24 2011 11:38 AM (6 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 6:23 PM

Its keeping me logging out every time i click join/create  anyone have any idea? its happening only today.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:11 PM

hi

please clear flash and browser cookies and temp files and it should help. also try the same for all other browsers you have. the directions can be found in part #2 of this post.

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:35 PM

I've had logout problems for over a year on here. Especially if I manually alter my status lights. 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 1:53 AM

THIS IS NOT WORKING. I HAVE SAME PROBLEM WITH BOTH BROWSER. IT WORKED FEW DAYS AGO.

NOTHING CHANGED IN SETTINGS.

I CAN LOGIN MAIN WEBSITE and it stays on.

BUT WHEN I click play now and  WGT sreen shows up and i click  CREATE OR JOIN , boom its LOG ME OUT.

is this anything to do with me login?  I am to going to try again to see its log me out...waste of time... i will check next week ..if not BUH BYE to WGT.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 7:36 AM

Hi

we haven't changed anything in that area in a while. The other bug we had didn't have anything to do with how cookies work, so if you just started having issues, then it's likely on your end.

I am not sure what else it could be though.

sorry about that.

-wgticon

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 10:13 AM

Which 2 browser would that be? Firefox,Chrome, IE, something else? I use either Chrome Iron or Comodo Dragon and have no problems what so ever. Also when you log on and click play now, from that page click bookmark page and then anytime you log on load directly to the game client window using your bookmark playing this way really helps with a multitude of problems. It makes the game run and load much better.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 11:38 AM

all 3 browsers. chome , ff and IE ..latest...

if no one has issues ..may be it is a trojan in my pc?. I will try logging from another pc to verify and let you know.

RSS