Forums

Help › Forums

credits

Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:24 PM (2 replies)
  • momakkaihu
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 11:55 PM

how do you get credits, and how do you learn to putt properly, i can get on the green quickly but it takes about six seven putts to get it in that damn hole....uuurrrrghh. xellent graphics tho

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 8:53 AM

Practise is the answer to the 2nd part. You can either buy credits or look here for surveys and offers etc. http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

• MustangLarry
    29 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:24 PM

I have yet to pay for credits, I get them through surveys and other free credit methods.

Surveys are hit and miss.  It is hard to qaulify for them sometimes...so be patient if you do them. 

Keep an eye on the fre credit offers they make on the earn free credit page.  There are some good ones out there.  If you know you are going to buy something, check to see if you can get credits for it.

One example...I trieds the free netflix trial for 30 days and got a bunch of credits.  Before the 30 day trial ran out, I just cancelled the subcription.  No big deal.

Bottom line.. there are lots of opportunities for free credits if you are patient and willingto put the work in.  Or, you can just buy them :)

MustangLarry

RSS