Help › Forums

No credits playing TV trivia survey

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 27 2011 9:46 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TopFlite7
    340 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 7:19 AM

Has this happened to any one? The first time I did this I filled out the form at the being and then did 2 surveys. Received nothing, tried on another day and after 2 surveys again no credits. I looked at my account and don't see anything listed there to show I entered this TV trivia game/survey.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 11:06 AM

caveat emptor

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 11:21 AM

I did that offer the other night and got my credits within seconds

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 11:49 AM

I did it too and got my credits right away.

• TopFlite7
    340 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 2:21 PM

Did I miss a step to collect the credits? Like I said, did both trivia test and logged out of the screen at the end.

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 3:31 PM

Did you register and check your email? Think you have to go in an confirm your registration. Not exactly sure, I don't remember all the steps but might want to check your email or contact trial pay

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 10:01 PM

I did it too.  Got the email, registered and did the 2 required surveys.......no credits.  Clicked the support (help?) link and sent em an email.  Few hours later they replied to my email and I received my credits.

• Artuiliver
    7 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 11:27 PM

hi guys 

all of you have right. they do region check. Some of as are not considering in this surrvey. 

I thing they should said that before you starting. i as well don`t been paid.... 

• criagietrovino
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 2:06 AM

similar type of incident, i went on to get credits link and paid a £10 deposit on william hill on the understanding that 3500 credits would be transferred into my account.... this did not happen - i tried the contact email and got no reply from WGT...

shocked at this!! does anyone have any ideas on why this happed or even how to get my credits??

merry xmas 

criagietrovino

• TopFlite7
    340 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 3:56 AM

Lashe:

I did it too.  Got the email, registered and did the 2 required surveys.......no credits.  Clicked the support (help?) link and sent em an email.  Few hours later they replied to my email and I received my credits.

Just did what you did. Let's see if I get the same results.

• PAGES
RSS