Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys that never give you credits

Thu, Jan 26 2012 10:09 AM (71 replies)
  • mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 10:28 AM

revelie2:

there are 2 new surveys from peanut labs, one for 150 and another for 18 credits. going thru them was easy and not very long. got all credits right away with no issues at all.

wgt did well on these, hopefully they will fix the others.

I only had one from them for 175 credits. Spent 15 minutes of my time filling it in, got to nearly the last question and a screen came up '' You do not qualify'' and they gave me 5 credits which have still not registered in my account. Load of cr?p.

MEL1950 

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 12:21 PM

Just did the opinion survey for 150 credits. Went through all the brands of headache medication. Asked me detailed question and showed me video clips. Took about 25 minutes. Then a screen appears saying you do not qualify for any surveys at this time. That is a rip off. They got what they wanted and then act like I do not qualify after I did the whole 25 minute survey. Very frustrating.

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 1:18 PM

I just did the 450 survey offer.Went through 4 qualifying surveys in which I was not accepted.I just clicked on the would like like to try another survey button On the fifth one I was accepted to answer Burger King coupon questions (Very Mind Numbing) got tot the end And got my 450 credits.. 

Survey companies pay a lot of money for accurate information. That is why every person does not qualify. If you were the owner of a Makeup company,Would you want a bunch of answers from Beer drinkin, online golfers wanting some new clubs...no . They want answers of people of a certain age,race,income and gender.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 1:44 PM

... and that's why you gotta tell 'em what they wanna hear!

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 4:44 PM

don't see peanut surveys anymore, maybe because they paid out? other surveys have dried up. too good to be true

• jbiscuit
    314 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 6:05 PM

Generally I know my way round the surveys, 450's let you through the misery of the opening few profiling questions about twice a month, the 75's are usually good a couple of times a day and the Samplicio.us about once a week. However, the Sampliciio.us hasn't paid out now the last 3 times I have completed it, long and detailed surveys too. Trialpay claim it's not their problem even though they have copies of the emails saying surveys have been completed and the samplicio.us customer care email addy is seemingly ignored.

Anyone else found this lately? Shame as the 150 is a nice bonus when it works but am staying away until I hear that it's working for others.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 6:58 PM

I didn't receive my credits at first but this guy took care of it..

alex.englund@peanutlabs.com

moonreaderman:

I tried to get 234 credits (odd number isn't it?) from "Valued Opinions". 

In the past, I tried three different survey links from WGT offers to get credits. I never got any credits from any of them.

WGT seems to have given me 6 once after I complained about the three not giving me the credits after I complained via an email directly to WGT.

It seems that this Valued Opinions is another survey that is bogus.

If you have gotten your credits from this Valued Opinions or if you have not, let us know here please.

Maybe I can choke the credits out of them if someone can tell me the trick to doing it.

I hate getting scammed even if it is virtual credits.

Steven or moonreaderman

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 9:35 AM

Rzbk:
    Maybe I can choke the credits out of them if someone can tell me the trick to doing it.

Easy, I'm an ole champ.

First, you get em alone,,real secluded. Come up from behind,,,,take a garrott,,wrap it around,,,and pull like Arnold Swartzenagger.

Simple.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 10:10 AM

But you've gotta find 'em first.  And then get past that pesky gatekeeper Nivlac...

• revelie2
    24 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 7:07 PM

just got a 2, 7 credits, yeah!.

also want to update on making a purchase to get credits, almost all, and they don't tell you, can only be done once. so that's misleading. also on restaurant.com, call the place that you want to go to before you buy from them. after all, you don't want to look like an ass when you get there. they, will however, exchange it for you. to another place that doesn't take. so make sure you call the restaurant before you buy.

RSS