Forums

Help › Forums

double image

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 28 2011 7:25 PM (1 replies)
  • curlylong
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 12:58 PM

have 2 players on my email iamthe papa49@yahoo.com mty  grandaughter put in a friend request by hiting wrong button best golf game every would love to see a baseball concept on specialty couses like edgwood thank and happy new year and being a member of edgewood and being in the concession bus and grwup in south florida the house grew up in at turnbery isle continue to prosper best realistic golf on line every you are awesome happy new year safe and properious for all

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 7:25 PM

I'm not sure what your question is but someone will be along soon to maybe help or have you tried to contact WGT via email for the problem they might have a solution but I'm not sure because I haven't seen anything like that how old is your daughter maybe she can assist or is she too young to realize what she has done in any case emailing WGT may be the best answer good luck edit I see it was your granddaughter so more than likely she is too young to realize what she did as I mentioned before email WGT then they should be able to assist.

RSS