Forums

Help › Forums

I just shot 29

Fri, Jan 8 2010 8:13 PM (9 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 12:27 PM

I hope this isn't out of line but I am so happy I could cry..A 29,a 29..

I'd like to thank PugsAce and Yankee Jim for this .They have been posting all kinds of help around the forums.I'm sorry I don't have a screen shot but I'm working on figuring that out.But it's in my stats.All the tips and hard work are paying off.

And to think I was bored with the game yesterday.lol.Thanks for the tips PugsAce..I found a new liking to the old game.

Larry

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 12:59 PM

You gotrdone bubba! Umm, could you maybe show me how to get there? Helping's one thing-doing's another.    :)  

Nice job!

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 1:11 PM

I guess it all boiled down to the putter.I made some good putts and missed two that I should of made.Indecision on a 30 footer with a slight double breaker on the 18th with a 3 inch incline.I knew in my gut it needed no movement of the aim cursor but moved it just a little to the right where it ended up at the end of the putt.

I also missed a 6.4 putt on the first hole by .4 and I hit it with an extra foot of power!!!

I read all the tips you put in on short game and putting and they worked like a charm.

Thanks again for posting the tips.

Larry

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 1:33 PM

Congrats Larry well done i shot 80 yesterday its on my stats too well done bud you deserve it

take care CSC

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:40 AM

Nice! Congrats!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 10:27 AM

Nicely done Larry!

Congrats to you.  Now, a new goal... 28!

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 4:00 PM

Snaike:

Now, a new goal... 28!

Thats the one! I'm looking to be able to birdie every hole,in the same round,over at "The Ocean Course" before I even think about playing Bethpage Black.Uggg..I just can't shot consistent golf on the BETH.

No matter ,I know I won't be bored anytime soon.PugsAce told me to play the CTTH's a couple of days ago and it really helped the Iron play.Baby steps now until the master beside my name means master.

Nice to see Ya Snaike,

Larry

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:22 PM

Awesome round Larry.  You be setting great example there.  I hope to get there one of these days.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 7:36 PM

YAHOO! Very nice!

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 8:13 PM

Wow Larry!

I just saw this thread. Thanks for the comp's, but it's all you bro!

29! Wow! In my dreams! lol

p.s. it doesn't mean anything though... it was only 9 holes, and we all know 9 holes ain't no round of golf!

... LMAO! j/k bro... excellent round! :)

RSS