Forums

Help › Forums

Free Credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 29 2011 6:41 AM (1 replies)
  • ProLeetNoob
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 6:48 PM

Hello. I did the 255 free credit survey, where it says sign up and complete the survey sent to you to earn these credits. i signed up, did the survey AND the profile survey, and didnt get the credits. it took me a while too. anyone else have this problem, any suggestions?

• dosed
    71 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 6:41 AM

ProLeetNoob:

Hello. I did the 255 free credit survey, where it says sign up and complete the survey sent to you to earn these credits. i signed up, did the survey AND the profile survey, and didnt get the credits. it took me a while too. anyone else have this problem, any suggestions?

Some offers take a while but if it's what I think you're talking about you should have gotten it instatly. Unfortunately WGT is not the one that honours the arregment, it's the company you did the survey for. Your best bet is to contact them, it would proabably be best if you had a screen shot of the final page of the survey the one that tells you that you have completed it. Hope this helps, thats a set of callys you could get with that money.

RSS