Forums

Help › Forums

aces

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 30 2011 11:13 AM (2 replies)
  • jboothe
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 7:50 PM

i hit an ace yesterday and some one saw i hit and said congs. where do you go see if some one has an ace?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 8:56 AM

hi

i looked at your awards and it seems you have a holeout on a closest to the hole game.

congrats:)

-wgticon

• ragtag72
    18 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 11:13 AM

wouldn't know an ACE if I saw one. (sigh) I have never held a real club in my life. So I know know much about the game.(hit and chase) I just made pro.(what a laugh) Anyway I don't know any tricks or magic. I can not get the ball on the green when I am just off the green in Cut 2 rough w/ 40-50% lie. I've even tried to BLAST it on, just can't figure it out. I shot several birdies the other day, played the same course today and shot somewhere under 2000 ( well it seemed like it.)

Well the first paragraph was back in December and here I am again. Sill a stupid pro and still can't get the hang (swing) of that meter. Did I ever mention that "I HATE THAT SWING METER?" Can't even move to the next level. Gad, I sure would hate to have to do this for a living. Well gotta go. Got to clean my shoes and polish my clubs. Oh and so that we can all stay good friends, if you see me, ole Ragtag72 on the course one day be sure and find a tree to get behind cause I'm a commin through. <FOUR!!!!!!!!

RSS