Forums

Help › Forums

No WAY in H*LL

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 30 2011 11:09 AM (4 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 9:41 AM

I hate to complain, but there is no way in hell this game does not adjust to the way you shoot after a period of time.

I have no idea how it does it but it does, less than 2 feet from the hole and the ball takes a huge break, 5-8 yards short on a hole on the approach shot when you do the exact same thing as when you landed 1 yard from the hole. 

I start out in the morning shooting pretty good 5 maybe 6 Birdies for 9 holes, by the end of the day i'm fighting for par.

Just had to get that off my chest .

Gary

P.S. So I guess the way to do it is to only play 1-2 games a day, um good scores and save money on balls, sounds like a plan.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 9:57 AM

TBF. Just recently it has been a plan that has worked for me.

Played a lot more last week or so, but the month before that....

Take a break WW, come back and its fun again.

• donkey00000
    55 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 9:58 AM

i empty my adobe flash cache twice a day ...i find this helps 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 10:24 AM

As much as I hate to admit it. It adds life to the game. Takes away the boredom. Rounds when I'm playing good and landing between 0-3 yrds on every approach become boring. I like more than the odd 15- 30ft+ putts because it will throw in putts that I'm not used to.

There's more to this game than just shooting sub 30 rounds all the time.

Yupps...it's annoying as hell, but it keeps the game realistic and alive.

tbe

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 11:09 AM

Thank you tbe, now I know why I stay on here. I find all those other things, besides the sub 30 rounds. Have a great New Years, best to you and yours.

RSS